Sandals La Source Grenada Resort & Spa
located to the south of the island on Pink Gin Beach Pointe Salines, St. Georges, Grenada, five  minutes from the Maurice Bishop International Airport [GND].
Grenada boasts the first underwater sculpture park in the Caribbean and has some of the most breathtaking dive sites. As one of the world’s sole producers of Nutmeg, guests can enjoy meals, massages and delicacies made of the byproducts of this well-known spice and many other spices. Winner for numerous years of the Chelsea Flower Show in the United Kingdom, the island boasts some of the most exotic flora and fauna. Rum Factory tours are popular to experience the authentic distilling of our unique rums.
What was already picture perfect has been transformed into “The Most Alluring Destination in the Caribbean”. Sandals La Source Grenada Resort & Spa is an exotic, unspoiled hideaway that offers a romantic, authentic Caribbean experience while providing the Luxury Included® amenities and exceptional service that have come to be associated with the Sandals Resorts experience. Known as the “Spice Isle,” Grenada is a mesmerizing island with some of the most incredible natural wonders in the Caribbean from stunning beaches and waterfalls to lush rainforests and pristine mountain lakes.
- This ultimate resort of the Sandals & Beaches collection includes 225 rooms and suites never seen before, located in the South Eastern Caribbean. The island is volcanic with some black sand beaches. There are rainforests, a great array of sightseeing and tour options. A vibrant nightlife exists on this island.
- Personalized butler service available in 69 Suites which will include Swim Up Pool Suites, Rondovals and Skypool Suites.
- Sandals La Source Grenada Resort & Spa epitomizes luxury with 3 villages: The Pink Gin Village, The South Seas Village and TheItalian Village.
- Romantic tranquility soaking tubs in all suites in The Italian Village.
- Gourmet Discovery Dining Options from a choice of 12 dining options including a world class steakhouse – Butch’s Chophouse and Room Service for Butler serviced and Club Sandals accommodation.
- Only a few minutes from the Maurice Bishop International Airport.
Six Star Diamond Award – American Academy of Hospitality Sciences.
Six Star Diamond Award for Butch’s Chophouse – American Academy of Hospitality Sciences.
Green Six Star Diamond Award – American Academy of Hospitality Sciences.
Green Six Star Diamond Award for the Red Lane Spa– American Academy of Hospitality Sciences.
Offering a fully customizable wedding followed by a dream honeymoon, seamlessly blended in one luxury included package.
World Travel Awards voted:
Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All Inclusive Company” 19 years in a row Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand”, 22 years in a row Sandals La Source “Grenada’s Leading Resort”, 2 years in a row
Sandals Earthguard – the Environmental programme of Sandals & Beaches Resorts, underpinned by independent, international third party auditing & certification through EarthCheck – the world’s leading environmental management, benchmarking & Certification Company’.