Sandals Grande St. Lucia is perfect for a destination wedding, honeymoon, WeddingMoon, romantic getaway, or even a fun couples group trip!
Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa and Beach Resort is Approximately  miles Northwest of the city of Castries, on a causeway between Pigeon Island [National Landmark] and Rodney Bay. The resort will provide transfers from both the Hewanorra International Airport [UVF] 40 miles [1 hour 30 minutes] away and George F.L. Charles Airport [SLU] which is 6 miles  minutes away.
A 301-room, 17 acre Resort for couples only, sits on a spectacular peninsula, surrounded by the warm Caribbean Sea. Pigeon Island, home to our annual St. Lucia Jazz Festival, combines historic British & French flavor that unfolds at Sandals. The resort offers exotic Island & International culinary temptations at Nine  Restaurants, Ocean & Beach view accommodations and a meandering Lagoon Swim-up Pool where guests can swim right up to their patio.
301 Rooms & Suites in Sixteen  Categories. All rooms and suites include air conditioning, king size bed, cable TV, refrigerator, hair dryer, telephone, iron and ironing board, safety deposit box, clock radio, coffee maker, amenity kit, mahogany furniture and are all tiled. Each has a balcony or patio.
All physically challenged friendly rooms are completely barrier-free to all
areas of the room including wheelchair accessible shower with bath bench and grab bars, adjustable shower head, cushioned back support and grab bar in the washroom and lower light bulb switches that conform to handicapped accessible standards.
- 301 magnificently furnished rooms and suites offering ocean views on both sides of the Resort. Our Rondoval Suites bring you tropical elegance and seclusion with your own private pool, whirlpool and hammock.
- Lagoon swim-up rooms with direct pool access from the patio.
- “Stay at one, Play at three.’ Exchange privileges with Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa in St. Lucia and Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia. Guests enjoy access to even more luxurious amenities and a total of Twenty-four  Gourmet Discovery Dining options to choose from.
- Twenty-four  hour room service for all Butler-serviced Suites.
- Extensive meeting facilities.Free WiFi for all guests.World Travel Awards
Voted Sandals Resorts ‘World’s Leading All Inclusive Company’ 19 years in a row. Voted Sandals Resorts ‘Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand” 22 years in a row. Voted Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort ‘Saint Lucia’s Leading Resort’ 12 years in a row.
Five Star Diamond Award – American Academy of Hospitality Sciences
Sandals Earthguard – the Environmental programme of Sandals & Beaches Resorts, underpinned by independent, international third party auditing & certification through EarthCheck – the world’s leading environmental management, benchmarking & certification company’.
offering a fully customizable wedding followed by a dream honeymoon, seamlessly blended in one luxury-included package.
Click on any Image to Enlarge and Use the Slideshow Feature!