- Situated on over 100-acres of lush hillside gardens overlooking the Caribbean Sea.
- 529 villas, luxury rooms and suites with fantastic mountain and ocean views including the All-Butler Village.
- 105 pools, 22 hot tubs.
- A choice of 17 dining options including Room Service for Butler Serviced and Club Sandals accommodation.
- Two luxurious Red Lane Spas with a tropical Solarium.
- Complimentary green fees at Jamaica’s most elite and popular golf course, the Sandals Golf & Country Club (Transfers to the golf course are included).
- Caribbean’s largest Rock Climbing Wall (30’ x 30’).
- Over 5,000 sq. feet of first class meeting and conference facilities.
- Recently completed US$60 million renovation/refurbishing exercise.
- The Ochi Beach Club providing the ultimate party experience combining entertainment, music and cuisine.
- All inclusive activities include scuba diving, waterspouts, golf, land sports, and all fitness centers.
- Free Wi-Fi for all guests.
- World Travel Awards:
* Voted Sandals Resorts ‘World’s Leading All-Inclusive Company’ for 20 years in a row
* Voted Sandals Resorts ‘Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand’ for 22 years in a row
* Sandals Ochi Beach Resort ‘Jamaica’s Leading Resort
- Sandals Earthguard – the Environmental programme of Sandals & Beaches Resorts, underpinned by independent, international third party auditing & certification through EarthCheck – the world’s leading environmental management, benchmarking & certification company.
- PADI Dive Centers and Resorts who have earned the Green Star Award demonstrate a dedication to conservation across a wide range of business functions
- Offering a fully customizable wedding followed by a dream honeymoon, seamlessly blended in one luxury-included package.
Click on Any Image Below to Enlarge and Use Slideshow