The Exuma Islands are a chain of 365 islands and cays that span hundreds of miles of clear blue water. After a short and direct flight from Nassau, Miami, Atlanta, Ft. Lauderdale or Toronto, Great Exuma is an exclusive and undiscovered destination where luxury and pristine tropical beauty frame the Sandals experience unmatched in The Bahamas.
Out of the ordinary, luxury comes to the Bahamian out islands with this magnificent oceanfront Resort, Sandals Emerald Bay. Civilized pleasures go hand in hand with exotic adventures. Partnering classical elegance and sophistication with a sense of tranquility, Sandals Emerald Bay will offer guests an experience that extends hospitality to boundaries never seen before.
- An 18-hole, 7000 yard, par 72 Greg Norman Designed Golf Course featuring six breath-taking Oceanfront holes on a peninsula.
- Three fresh water pools including the Caribbean’s largest zero entry pool with a central fire pit.
- Eight exciting 5 Star Global Gourmet options including in room dining.
- Magnificent Red Lane Spa facility encompassing 16,000 sq. ft. with 16 relaxing treatment rooms.
- Sits on one mile of one of Exuma’s best powdery white sand beaches with a panoramic view of Emerald Bay.
- Over 9,000 sq. ft of covered banqueting and convention facilities.
- 6 Har-Tru tennis courts including a sunken stadium court.Free Resort Wide Wi-Fi for all guests.
249 rooms & suites, 21 Categories sitting on 500 acres. Sandals Emerald Bay offers classic contemporary accommodations reflecting magnificent Bahamian architecture. Best of all, each and every accommodation is either located directly on the beach or just a short stroll away. This alluring beachfront hideaway includes the low-rise, high style Beach Houses, sumptuously appointed rooms and suites nestled amongst manicured lawns, vibrant bougainvillea and coconut palm trees. The epitome of island living, the exclusive seaside villas—including the one and only Royal Estate Villa—offer expansive elegantly furnished suites that are located directly on the silky white Emerald Bay beach. The accommodations at Sandals Emerald Bay are so elevated; they all begin at Club Level. And nearly half of the resort accommodations include Butler Service.
Rooms & Suites include:
Down duvets and pillows; personal pillow menu; flat screen televisions with cable connections; DVD players on request; electronic in room safe; hairdryer; emergency overnight toiletry kit; lighted make-up/shaving mirror; luggage rack; individual temperature control; robes; iron and ironing board; smoke and heat detectors; night lights; two line speaker phones with data port and I-home deck with an alarm clock. All suites includes double marble vanity sinks, glass enclosed walk-in shower and a deep soaking tub.
Club Sandals Service
- The Club Sandals Lounge is accessible 24 hours with the Club Sandals Concierge available between the hours of 8am – 10pm to assist with reservations for spas, excursions, restaurants and just about anything.
- Preferred Club Sandals Lounge check-in with chilled towel and champagne.
- Weekly hosted activities like a Cocktail party, a Martini Evening, Wine tasting, Snorkeling and exclusiveIsland Routes Tours.
- In Room/Suite and Lounge bars with scotch, vodka, rum, whisky, wine, beer, juices, sodas and water.
- Relax with a kindle in the Club Sandals Lounge, while enjoying mouthwatering culinary treats, anassortment of teas and world renowned Blue Mountain coffee.
- Room Service 7:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.
5 STAR GLOBAL GOURMET ®
Sandals Resorts creates culinary experiences that take one on a global journey of delectable discovery. With numerous distinctive types of cuisine, one can discover sumptuous regional specialties, with each one delivering a new cultural flavor.
Resort Casual Attire: Shorts or jeans, t-shirts or polo shirts. Swimwear must be covered. Shirts and footwear required.
Resort Evening Attire: Dress pants/ trousers or jeans for men, long or short sleeved dress shirts, (with or without collar) dress shoes or sandals. No shorts, t-shirts, sleeveless shirts sneakers, flip flops or slippers. No hats nor caps.
Guests at Sandals Emerald Bay are treated to an array of entertainment, including dance lessons, introductory golf and tennis lessons, live music, jazz performances and pianists. Guests looking for a slower pace can also browse the Resort’s classic library, boasting historical information on The Bahamas and Great Exuma.
To enjoy the beautiful Caribbean weather, the Resort offers outdoor games and activities including volleyball, horseshoes, outdoor checkers and chess, bocce ball, croquet, billiards, cards and board games.
Sandals Emerald Bay offers a comprehensive array of water sports including kayaks, windsurfing, hobie cat sailing, paddle boats, guided snorkeling tours and scuba diving.
Unlimited Scuba Diving for certified divers.
To complement its sublime ocean views, the resort has three pools. Encompassing over an acre, one spectacular pool will entice guests with a Whirlpool, swim-up pool bar, a unique fire pit feature and complimentary poolside cabanas with misters. There is also a Quiet Pool for total noise free relaxation.
Exercise in a group! Rather than jump on a machine, get your workout by moving to the beat of your favorite songs. CERTIFIED and dedicated Fitness Professionals will lead you through a workout of a variety of movement combinations that exercise your muscles while you have fun in the sun at the same time. Our up-to-date classes are not intimidating and persons of ALL ages and fitness levels will enjoy our classes
Our Fitness facilities are fully air-conditioned and have state of the art Techno Gym equipment that is available 24/7.
A 2.6 mile jogging trail that takes you on a scenic route around our beautiful Greg Norman designed Golf Course. Start with magnificent views of lush greenery and wildlife, then trot along the Emerald Bay Peninsula.
NON ENGLISH SPEAKERS
We do have Team Members who speak a variety of foreign languages.
SAFETY DEPOSIT BOXES
Electronic Safe Deposit Box in each Suite/Room.
SPECIAL DIETARY NEEDS
For those persons with Special Dietary needs, please make contact with our Culinary experts via the Club Sandals Concierge Desk between the hours of 7:00 am-10:00 pm. They will assist as best as they can.
There is a ‘No Tipping’ policy for all team members except for Butlers and Spa Therapists.
Click on any Image to Enlarge and Use the Slideshow Feature!