Situated in Jamaica’s second city Montego Bay, Sandals Carlyle is located just 10 minutes away from Sangster International Airport on the east end of the famous Montego Bay “Hip Strip”, in close proximity to downtown shopping, restaurants, bars and clubs. Montego Bay is the tourism mecca of Jamaica and is home to Jamaica’s annual reggae festival “Sumfest.”
Sandals Carlyle…. The oasis within an oasis, designed…
Tucked away in a serene corner of the world on a chain of 700 islands known as the Bahamas lies a retreat so alluring, it was once the private club for 1940’s high society such as the Duke and Duchess of Windsor, and later a hideaway for celebrities—including The Beatles while they were filming Help!. Today, Sandals Royal Bahamian is the Bahamas’ most elegant resort, offering two unique destinations in one. Enjoy all inclusive Bahamas vacations at this…
Nestled on the northern shores of Jamaica, Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort & Private Island is located east of the city of Montego Bay. The resort is only 10 minutes from the Sangster International Airport and 11⁄2 hours from the world famous Dunn’s River Falls in Ocho Rios.
All rooms include: air conditioning, king-size bed, extra large amenity kit, hair dryer, telephone, safety deposit box, private bath &…
Who’s ready for Spring Break 2017? We have an amazing Norwegian Cruise deal for you and your friends. Lined up exactly with the University of Arizona’s Spring Break schedule! 4 Nights in the Bahamas leaving from Miami with an Open Bar! Free food, entertainment and an open bar all while basking in the relaxing Bahamas sunshine. This cruise departs Miami March 6th for 4 nights. Total cost of the cruise is $626. You can book your spot now for only $100 down. Grab your friends and get ready for an incredible Spring Break experience!
Located on Jamaica‟s famous seven-mile beach, this ultimate Beach Resort and Spa is serene and secluded. Sandals Negril Beach Resort & Spa is set amongst lush palm groves, powdery white sand beach and the calm aquamarine Caribbean Sea, a must for Scuba and Snorkel enthusiasts. Negril offers some of the best sunsets in the Caribbean, as well as a myriad of water sports to choose from
Sandals Grande St. Lucia is perfect for a destination wedding, honeymoon, WeddingMoon, romantic getaway, or even a fun couples group trip!
Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa and Beach Resort is Approximately away and George F.L. Charles…
Sandals La Source Grenada Resort & Spa
located to the south of the island on Pink Gin Beach Pointe Salines, St. Georges, Grenada, five .
Grenada boasts the first underwater sculpture park in the Caribbean and has some of the most breathtaking dive sites. As one of the world’s sole producers of Nutmeg, guests…
Sandos Cancun Luxury Resort, Cancun 4.5+ stars
6 nights accommodations for 2 adults occupying 1 room
Superior Room All Inclusive
Check in Date: 19 Jun 2016, Check out Date: 25 Jun 2016
Includes transfers to and from the airport in Cancun
Includes Roundtrip air/transportation from Nashville to Cancun on Sunday Jun. 19, 2016 for 6 nights for 2 people.
Total Package Price $2736.00
Sandos Cancun Luxury Resort is the perfect combination of beauty, sophistication, luxury and relaxation complemented by a spectacular beachfront location with views of the Caribbean Sea and Nichupte Lagoon. The boutique style all-inclusive beachfront resort…
- Twenty-Two (22) specialty dining options, including Room Service for Butler serviced categories, with everything from Caribbean to Japanese, Italian to French, Seafood to Sushi. Experience Gourmet Discovery Dining at Beaches.
- 7000-sq-ft retail village offering guests’ high-end jewelry, fashion, candies, souvenirs.
- Our very own Pirates Island themed aqua-playground hosting one of the Caribbean’s most comprehensive waterparks featuring nine slides, lazy river, surf simulator, water cannons, cranks and spray features.
- Kids of all ages can enjoy fun and games with Elmo and friends in our Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street®.
- 15 minutes away you can…
- Situated on over 100-acres of lush hillside gardens overlooking the Caribbean Sea.
- 529 villas, luxury rooms and suites with fantastic mountain and ocean views including the All-Butler Village.
- 105 pools, 22 hot tubs.
- A choice of 17 dining options including Room Service for Butler Serviced and Club Sandals accommodation.
- Two luxurious Red Lane Spas with a tropical Solarium.
- Complimentary green fees at Jamaica’s most elite and popular golf course, the Sandals Golf & Country Club (Transfers to the golf course are included).
- Caribbean’s largest Rock Climbing Wall (30’ x 30’).
- Over 5,000 sq….